Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Visitor's Guide

You have all been so wonderfully patient and understanding with your desire to see mom. So, I thought I'd put up some information that might help you schedule a visit if you would like to come.

First, 3-5pm is the most reliable and convenient visit times for us.

Second, we find that 3 people or less helps mom engage and enjoy conversation without taxing her too greatly.

Third, 20-30 minutes is ideal.

Fourth, if you or a member of your household is ill, I'm very sorry, but please phone to speak with her as we are trying to keep her environment free from infection.

Fifth, please phone us to let us know you're coming. The houseline is fine.

Sixth, please forgive us if we need to cancel at short notice.

I hope that's helpful. I'm really just trying to communicate our needs in answer to many who are asking. Please feel free to call, I'd be happy to talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment